campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Five networks have been shortlisted to pitch for the £400 million global HSBC business.
The consultancy Effco is co-ordinating the process, which will involve presentations from BBDO, Grey, JWT, McCann Worldgroup and Saatchi & Saatchi. The bank is expected to appoint two agencies to the business by March.
Carling is taking its time over selecting an agency to handle its £10 million advertising account. Instead of narrowing its search from five agencies to two, as expected, it has decided to take four shops through to the next stage. Saatchi & Saatchi has been knocked out of the running, leaving Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Creature London, McCann London and the incumbent, VCCP, to fight another day. A result is not expected until the end of January.
TBWA\London has been dropped from the pitchlist for the Unilever brand Flora. In a surprising move, Mother has supplanted the agency to compete against the incumbent, Adam & Eve/DDB. Work has now gone into research.
The British manufacturing, logistics and supply company Unipart has kicked off its review in earnest. Working with AAR, chemistry meetings with agencies are being held this week.
The shortlist for the £15 million Avis Budget Group pan-European advertising account just got shorter, with Joint withdrawing from the process. The remaining agencies in the Oystercatchers-managed pitch are DLKW Lowe, The Brooklyn Brothers and VCCP.
Carat, Mindshare and PHD are on tenterhooks as they await a result on the European media pitch for the former Kraft confectionery unit Mondelez. The food company is also set to appoint a network to handle global communications planning after a separate pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014