Epson calls review of social business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe. The company has contacted agencies and pitches are expected to take place imminently.
Epson has not previously used an agency to work exclusively on its European social media account. The brief includes running Epson’s Facebook presence and creating social campaigns.
Epson appointed Twentysix to its pan-European digital ad business in 2008 and Albion is the incumbent on the brand’s pan-European ad account, which it won in 2009. Albion is unaffected by the review.
Epson’s most recent major campaign launched its range of inkjet printers. The "engineered for speed" campaign, by Albion, tested a printer to see if it could print a lap of a racing circuit faster than one of the world’s fastest road-
legal cars could drive it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood