Epson calls review of social business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe. The company has contacted agencies and pitches are expected to take place imminently.
Epson has not previously used an agency to work exclusively on its European social media account. The brief includes running Epson’s Facebook presence and creating social campaigns.
Epson appointed Twentysix to its pan-European digital ad business in 2008 and Albion is the incumbent on the brand’s pan-European ad account, which it won in 2009. Albion is unaffected by the review.
Epson’s most recent major campaign launched its range of inkjet printers. The "engineered for speed" campaign, by Albion, tested a printer to see if it could print a lap of a racing circuit faster than one of the world’s fastest road-
legal cars could drive it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad