Epson calls review of social business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe. The company has contacted agencies and pitches are expected to take place imminently.
Epson has not previously used an agency to work exclusively on its European social media account. The brief includes running Epson’s Facebook presence and creating social campaigns.
Epson appointed Twentysix to its pan-European digital ad business in 2008 and Albion is the incumbent on the brand’s pan-European ad account, which it won in 2009. Albion is unaffected by the review.
Epson’s most recent major campaign launched its range of inkjet printers. The "engineered for speed" campaign, by Albion, tested a printer to see if it could print a lap of a racing circuit faster than one of the world’s fastest road-
legal cars could drive it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad