Epson calls review of social business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe. The company has contacted agencies and pitches are expected to take place imminently.
Epson has not previously used an agency to work exclusively on its European social media account. The brief includes running Epson’s Facebook presence and creating social campaigns.
Epson appointed Twentysix to its pan-European digital ad business in 2008 and Albion is the incumbent on the brand’s pan-European ad account, which it won in 2009. Albion is unaffected by the review.
Epson’s most recent major campaign launched its range of inkjet printers. The "engineered for speed" campaign, by Albion, tested a printer to see if it could print a lap of a racing circuit faster than one of the world’s fastest road-
legal cars could drive it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy