Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Ecommerce Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior- Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Copywriter Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Account Executive. Red Sofa London £25000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)