Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Digital Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per hour, London
- Business Development Manager - £45-50k - (£80-100k OTE) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + (£80-100k OTE) + benefits , Bristol
- Business Development Manager £45-50k basic (£80-100k OTE) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + (£80-100k OTE) + benefits , Leeds
- Senior Planner - 4 Days Part Time Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits, London