Seat hires Grey London
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires