Seat hires Grey London
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Junior + Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £23000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £240 per day, London
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad