Seat hires Grey London
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00AM
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne