Seat hires Grey London
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE Lincoln College £26,000 - £27,000 p.a., Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Account Director The Great & The Good £50000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Insight Lead - Clientside Hasson Associates £40,000 - £44,000, Sussex
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign