Seat hires Grey London
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist - Strategy & Insight Brand Consultancy Trace £60,000 - £80,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategist Twist Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-Senior Strategy Consultants - Brand Strategy Consultancy Trace £40,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, County of Herefordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad