Seat hires Grey London
Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
The account was previously handled in-house. MediaCom handle’s Seat’s UK media account and will be unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Stevens, head of marketing, Seat UK, said: "We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead in the UK, with the launch of two new models, the Leon and the Toledo, now seemed the right time to bring a dedicated creative agency on-board. Grey who have been working with the European team on a digital basis since April were the natural choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media