Poynter to leave Iris London
Iris London's joint chief executive Tom Poynter is leaving the agency at the end of the year. Ian Millner, the global chief executive, will continue to lead Iris after Poynter's departure.
Poynter leaves Iris after three years. He joined the agency as managing director of its digital division, from LBi where he was client partner. He was promoted to joint chief executive of Iris last year.
Ian Millner, joint co-founder and global chief executive of iris Worldwide, said: "Since moving out to the country last year, Tom has realised his heart is set on spending more time with his family and less time commuting into London. He has been instrumental in building our digital profile and we're sad to see him go, but wish him all the best."
Poynter, said: "I joined iris to build and integrate digital capability. After three years of working with a brilliant team to accomplish this, I leave the agency knowing they are one of the best in their field, under pinned by an amazing and culturally diverse work force that continues to put digital at the forefront of integrated marketing".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Salt £120 - £130 per day, London
- B2B Marketing Manager - top role in Chester Perfect Marketing People To £40k, Chester, Cheshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'