Poynter to leave Iris London
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:00AM
Iris London's joint chief executive Tom Poynter is leaving the agency at the end of the year. Ian Millner, the global chief executive, will continue to lead Iris after Poynter's departure.
Poynter leaves Iris after three years. He joined the agency as managing director of its digital division, from LBi where he was client partner. He was promoted to joint chief executive of Iris last year.
Ian Millner, joint co-founder and global chief executive of iris Worldwide, said: "Since moving out to the country last year, Tom has realised his heart is set on spending more time with his family and less time commuting into London. He has been instrumental in building our digital profile and we're sad to see him go, but wish him all the best."
Poynter, said: "I joined iris to build and integrate digital capability. After three years of working with a brilliant team to accomplish this, I leave the agency knowing they are one of the best in their field, under pinned by an amazing and culturally diverse work force that continues to put digital at the forefront of integrated marketing".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director / Account Director Fill Recruitment to £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign