Poynter to leave Iris London
Iris London's joint chief executive Tom Poynter is leaving the agency at the end of the year. Ian Millner, the global chief executive, will continue to lead Iris after Poynter's departure.
Poynter leaves Iris after three years. He joined the agency as managing director of its digital division, from LBi where he was client partner. He was promoted to joint chief executive of Iris last year.
Ian Millner, joint co-founder and global chief executive of iris Worldwide, said: "Since moving out to the country last year, Tom has realised his heart is set on spending more time with his family and less time commuting into London. He has been instrumental in building our digital profile and we're sad to see him go, but wish him all the best."
Poynter, said: "I joined iris to build and integrate digital capability. After three years of working with a brilliant team to accomplish this, I leave the agency knowing they are one of the best in their field, under pinned by an amazing and culturally diverse work force that continues to put digital at the forefront of integrated marketing".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood