Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Executive | Media Sales Nu Creative Talent £26k+uncapped commission (OTE £50k) , London
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager fishtank £35000 - £40000 per annum, Marlow
- Account Manager fishtank £30000 - £35000 per annum, Marlow
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £180 - £250 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media