Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Interaction Designer - Digital Media Agency - London Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Manager Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Premier Media £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Analyst Aspire £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media £45000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith