Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Advertising/Media Sales Cabbell Publishing £24,000 basic, with an achievable OTE of £70,000+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Media Executive Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum, Worcestershire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad