Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director Source £45000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, East Midlands
- Marketing and Business Development Manager Spotlight Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas