Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Biddable Account Manager Norton Leigh £40,000, Central London
- Sales Manager-Multi-Screen Creative Ad-Tech Solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + uncapped commission & benefits, London
- Media Sales Executive Syon Publishing £23K-£35K Basic + Commission (this is shown in the ad), Kew Bridge
- Account Manager Â– Well Regarded Integrated Agency ADLIB to £30k, Bristol
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition