Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing / Customer Development Manager PSD Group Up to £60K + discretionary bonus, London
- Account Director (part-time) Beyond The Book £40000-£55000 pro-rata, Bedfordshire
- Social Media Manager Lady Geek £23,000 - £26,000 pa (dependent on experience), London
- Artworker - Junior Major Players £20000 - £23000 per annum, Swindon
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?