Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Broadcast Planning & Buying - Senior Management Position PFJ £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Media Manager - Client side - Entertainment PFJ £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits , Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Support Assistant Hays Information Technology £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, Christchurch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web