Farrow & Ball reviews media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 01:05PM
Farrow & Ball, the UK-based upmarket paint manufacturer, is reviewing its £2m international media planning and buying account.
The review will include the UK, Western Europe and the US. There was no incumbent as the company previously handled its media planning and buying in-house.
The process is being overseen by the intermediary Creativebrief and is part of a move to broaden the audience reach of the brand.
The pitch process is believed to be at the chemistry meeting stage and it is understood that the brand's creative arrangements will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL TRADE ADVISORS - Business to Consumer (B2C) PA Consulting Group Commensuarate with experience, Homeworking / Nationwide / United Kingdom / London (Central), London (Greater)
- â€‹Manager â€‹Mâ€‹arket â€‹Iâ€‹ntelligence Randstad 60-80 K, Amsterdam
- Digital Account Manager - global luxury automobile brands Search Party 34-38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Seven Search and Selection £70,000, South East England
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB