Out and About 15 November
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 11:20AM
this week Out and About visits the MTV EMAs in Frankfurt, watches Spotify hog the limelight at the IPA Media Owner Awards and meets the7bras at The Sun quiz.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager, design + packaging agency, Soho, £30k Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager Stopgap £65000 per annum + pro rata - 10 months, Hampshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media