River Island to live stream Rihanna gig
River Island is to stream a Rihanna gig live on its Facebook page on Monday (19 November), as well as selling exclusive Rihanna T-shirts.
The clothing brand and the singer started collabarating earlier this year, and are also planning a spring 2013 fashion collection called Rihanna for River Island.
The gig is at a secret location and forms part of Rihanna's '777' tour, in which she will play in seven cities in seven countries, over seven days.
It is also distributing 1.5 million promotional cards for a download of a bonus track of Rihanna's number-one single, 'Diamonds'.
Josie Roscop, marketing director at River Island, said the brand was "giving exclusive access and content by bringing fashion and music together in a way we think our customers will love".
The brand's Facebook page has 1.3 million fans.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push