River Island to live stream Rihanna gig
River Island is to stream a Rihanna gig live on its Facebook page on Monday (19 November), as well as selling exclusive Rihanna T-shirts.
The clothing brand and the singer started collabarating earlier this year, and are also planning a spring 2013 fashion collection called Rihanna for River Island.
The gig is at a secret location and forms part of Rihanna's '777' tour, in which she will play in seven cities in seven countries, over seven days.
It is also distributing 1.5 million promotional cards for a download of a bonus track of Rihanna's number-one single, 'Diamonds'.
Josie Roscop, marketing director at River Island, said the brand was "giving exclusive access and content by bringing fashion and music together in a way we think our customers will love".
The brand's Facebook page has 1.3 million fans.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad