Aegis notches up 10% revenue growth for third quarter
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00PM
Aegis has reported third quarter revenue growth of 10% and continued its track record of outperforming larger groups on organic growth.
The parent company of Carat and Vizeum updated the stockmarket today, revealing revenue growth for the first nine months of 2012 of 13.3%.
Organic revenue growth was 6.3% in the third quarter, which was better than Publicis Groupe's 2% and WPP's 1.9%.
Publicis was hit by what it called "the brutal and unexpected decline of advertising spendings" in September, but bounced back in October with organic growth of 7%.
In October WPP downgraded its full-year revenue forecast from 3.5% to between 2.5% and 3%, after reporting third quarter revenue growth of 1.6% to £2.5bn.
Aegis, which is less diversified than WPP, did not issue a forecast because of stockmarket regulations governing what it can disclose while in an offer period. It is in the process of being acquired by Japanese advertising group Dentsu.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne