Aegis notches up 10% revenue growth for third quarter
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00PM
Aegis has reported third quarter revenue growth of 10% and continued its track record of outperforming larger groups on organic growth.
The parent company of Carat and Vizeum updated the stockmarket today, revealing revenue growth for the first nine months of 2012 of 13.3%.
Organic revenue growth was 6.3% in the third quarter, which was better than Publicis Groupe's 2% and WPP's 1.9%.
Publicis was hit by what it called "the brutal and unexpected decline of advertising spendings" in September, but bounced back in October with organic growth of 7%.
In October WPP downgraded its full-year revenue forecast from 3.5% to between 2.5% and 3%, after reporting third quarter revenue growth of 1.6% to £2.5bn.
Aegis, which is less diversified than WPP, did not issue a forecast because of stockmarket regulations governing what it can disclose while in an offer period. It is in the process of being acquired by Japanese advertising group Dentsu.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile