Pernod Ricard signs up Jamie Cullum for music marketing activity
Pernod Ricard is rolling out a marketing programme for its premium Martell VS brand themed around after-dinner performances from internationally acclaimed musicians.
A series of experiences will bring together food from renowned French chefs and after-dinner performances from well-known musicians, across France and the UK.
The 'Martell Very Special Nights' drive is aimed at "celebrating the after-dinner drinking occasion" and will launch in November.
The activity for the French cognac has been devised by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, which will be responsible for brokering artist partnerships. The agency this week signed up jazz singer/songwriter Jamie Cullum as its first performer.
Vicky Wood, marketing controller at Pernod Ricard said: "The idea, centred around creating very special experiences, is designed to engage a baby boomer audience through multiple channels."
Separately, M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment has also been handed the social media business for Jameson Cult Film Club following a competitive pitch.
The brief includes development of the overall digital strategy and tone of voice for the brand, as well as the creation of all content for Jameson across the brand’s social media channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1