Pernod Ricard signs up Jamie Cullum for music marketing activity
Pernod Ricard is rolling out a marketing programme for its premium Martell VS brand themed around after-dinner performances from internationally acclaimed musicians.
A series of experiences will bring together food from renowned French chefs and after-dinner performances from well-known musicians, across France and the UK.
The 'Martell Very Special Nights' drive is aimed at "celebrating the after-dinner drinking occasion" and will launch in November.
The activity for the French cognac has been devised by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, which will be responsible for brokering artist partnerships. The agency this week signed up jazz singer/songwriter Jamie Cullum as its first performer.
Vicky Wood, marketing controller at Pernod Ricard said: "The idea, centred around creating very special experiences, is designed to engage a baby boomer audience through multiple channels."
Separately, M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment has also been handed the social media business for Jameson Cult Film Club following a competitive pitch.
The brief includes development of the overall digital strategy and tone of voice for the brand, as well as the creation of all content for Jameson across the brand’s social media channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief