Mondelez hands Cadbury role to Kenco marketer
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:00AM
Mondelez - the beverages and snacks business recently spun off from Kraft - has promoted its lead UK coffee marketer, Peter Seymour, to a position overseeing its chocolate brands, including Cadbury, across Europe.
Seymour will be responsible for a portfolio including Milka and Toblerone.
Until recently, Seymour, a Kraft veteran of more than 16 years, held the position of category director for Kraft's coffee portfolio across UK, Ireland & the Nordics, and was responsible for its Kenco brand.
He will be replaced by Jan Strubel, previously category director, food, Northern Europe, at Kraft.
Seymour's prior roles at Kraft included marketing director coffee for Central Europe and marketing manager, coffee UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show