Mondelez hands Cadbury role to Kenco marketer
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:00AM
Mondelez - the beverages and snacks business recently spun off from Kraft - has promoted its lead UK coffee marketer, Peter Seymour, to a position overseeing its chocolate brands, including Cadbury, across Europe.
Seymour will be responsible for a portfolio including Milka and Toblerone.
Until recently, Seymour, a Kraft veteran of more than 16 years, held the position of category director for Kraft's coffee portfolio across UK, Ireland & the Nordics, and was responsible for its Kenco brand.
He will be replaced by Jan Strubel, previously category director, food, Northern Europe, at Kraft.
Seymour's prior roles at Kraft included marketing director coffee for Central Europe and marketing manager, coffee UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad