Mondelez hands Cadbury role to Kenco marketer
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:00AM
Mondelez - the beverages and snacks business recently spun off from Kraft - has promoted its lead UK coffee marketer, Peter Seymour, to a position overseeing its chocolate brands, including Cadbury, across Europe.
Seymour will be responsible for a portfolio including Milka and Toblerone.
Until recently, Seymour, a Kraft veteran of more than 16 years, held the position of category director for Kraft's coffee portfolio across UK, Ireland & the Nordics, and was responsible for its Kenco brand.
He will be replaced by Jan Strubel, previously category director, food, Northern Europe, at Kraft.
Seymour's prior roles at Kraft included marketing director coffee for Central Europe and marketing manager, coffee UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne