Mondelez hands Cadbury role to Kenco marketer
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:00AM
Mondelez - the beverages and snacks business recently spun off from Kraft - has promoted its lead UK coffee marketer, Peter Seymour, to a position overseeing its chocolate brands, including Cadbury, across Europe.
Seymour will be responsible for a portfolio including Milka and Toblerone.
Until recently, Seymour, a Kraft veteran of more than 16 years, held the position of category director for Kraft's coffee portfolio across UK, Ireland & the Nordics, and was responsible for its Kenco brand.
He will be replaced by Jan Strubel, previously category director, food, Northern Europe, at Kraft.
Seymour's prior roles at Kraft included marketing director coffee for Central Europe and marketing manager, coffee UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Assistant Brand Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London