Mondelez hands Cadbury role to Kenco marketer
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:00AM
Mondelez - the beverages and snacks business recently spun off from Kraft - has promoted its lead UK coffee marketer, Peter Seymour, to a position overseeing its chocolate brands, including Cadbury, across Europe.
Seymour will be responsible for a portfolio including Milka and Toblerone.
Until recently, Seymour, a Kraft veteran of more than 16 years, held the position of category director for Kraft's coffee portfolio across UK, Ireland & the Nordics, and was responsible for its Kenco brand.
He will be replaced by Jan Strubel, previously category director, food, Northern Europe, at Kraft.
Seymour's prior roles at Kraft included marketing director coffee for Central Europe and marketing manager, coffee UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham