Media Agenda: Kerin O'Connor, chief executive, The Week
Media Week speaks to Kerin O'Connor, chief executive of Dennis Publishing's The Week, about those early launch days, keeping a solid subscriber base and how publishing needs to recruit more specialists.
Speaking to Mark Banham, O'Connor also discusses the early days of The Week and the hard sell to advertisers.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge