Media Agenda: Kerin O'Connor, chief executive, The Week
Media Week speaks to Kerin O'Connor, chief executive of Dennis Publishing's The Week, about those early launch days, keeping a solid subscriber base and how publishing needs to recruit more specialists.
Speaking to Mark Banham, O'Connor also discusses the early days of The Week and the hard sell to advertisers.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Executive, Travel, Surrey, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Skipton
- Senior Research Manager Lipton Fleming £48000 - £54000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marcomms Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Bedford