Media Agenda: Kerin O'Connor, chief executive, The Week
Media Week speaks to Kerin O'Connor, chief executive of Dennis Publishing's The Week, about those early launch days, keeping a solid subscriber base and how publishing needs to recruit more specialists.
Speaking to Mark Banham, O'Connor also discusses the early days of The Week and the hard sell to advertisers.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London