Warner Bros appoints TH_NK for digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:35AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, has appointed TH_NK as its lead digital strategy agency in the UK.
TH_NK will be responsible for providing a strategic framework for the studio's digital marketing communications in the UK.
The digital agency will work alongside Warner Bros' existing roster of digital shops, as well as orchestrating cross-divisional projects.
It won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, which started in July.
Polly Cochrane, senior vice-president and group marketing director for Warner Bros UK, said: "We're constantly looking at innovative ways of reaching our audiences and connecting them to one another, so this move will help us to optimise all of our digital activities and make the most of our outstanding content."
Warner Bros was one of the first movie studios to dip its toe into renting movies via Facebook, offering its 'Harry Potter' titles via an app.
It also offers its titles through movie services such as Amazon’s LoveFilm and Tesco’s Blinkbox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham