Warner Bros appoints TH_NK for digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:35AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, has appointed TH_NK as its lead digital strategy agency in the UK.
TH_NK will be responsible for providing a strategic framework for the studio's digital marketing communications in the UK.
The digital agency will work alongside Warner Bros' existing roster of digital shops, as well as orchestrating cross-divisional projects.
It won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, which started in July.
Polly Cochrane, senior vice-president and group marketing director for Warner Bros UK, said: "We're constantly looking at innovative ways of reaching our audiences and connecting them to one another, so this move will help us to optimise all of our digital activities and make the most of our outstanding content."
Warner Bros was one of the first movie studios to dip its toe into renting movies via Facebook, offering its 'Harry Potter' titles via an app.
It also offers its titles through movie services such as Amazon’s LoveFilm and Tesco’s Blinkbox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity