MEC appoints Gordon and Radford to bolster new business
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:12AM
MEC has appointed Ben Gordon to the role of head of new business and named Lucie Radford as its new business director.
Gordon will take over from Amy Robinson who is leaving MEC after more than a decade.
Both Gordon and Radford will "help to spearhead the agency’s new business drive to push MEC forwards alongside the marketing team," according to MEC.
He has worked across a portfolio of clients including Nintendo, Lionsgate, and Freeview. He will report to MEC managing director Stuart Bowden.
Radford joins MEC from MRM Meteorite to support and run a new prospecting programme. She calls on almost a decade’s experience at TBWA/Tequila.
Bowden said: "We are delighted to recognise the continued excellence that Ben has displayed during his time with the agency, and welcome Lucie on board.
"Our aim is to capitalise on the momentum created following a series of major new business successes over the last few months. We’re confident that both will help us to thrive."
The agency will also handle the majority of the £200m EMEA business for Johnson & Johnson through its dedicated unit Primus.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media