MEC appoints Gordon and Radford to bolster new business
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:12AM
MEC has appointed Ben Gordon to the role of head of new business and named Lucie Radford as its new business director.
Gordon will take over from Amy Robinson who is leaving MEC after more than a decade.
Both Gordon and Radford will "help to spearhead the agency’s new business drive to push MEC forwards alongside the marketing team," according to MEC.
He has worked across a portfolio of clients including Nintendo, Lionsgate, and Freeview. He will report to MEC managing director Stuart Bowden.
Radford joins MEC from MRM Meteorite to support and run a new prospecting programme. She calls on almost a decade’s experience at TBWA/Tequila.
Bowden said: "We are delighted to recognise the continued excellence that Ben has displayed during his time with the agency, and welcome Lucie on board.
"Our aim is to capitalise on the momentum created following a series of major new business successes over the last few months. We’re confident that both will help us to thrive."
The agency will also handle the majority of the £200m EMEA business for Johnson & Johnson through its dedicated unit Primus.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show