Tony Regan steps down as Initiative chief strategy officer
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:05PM
Initiative chief strategy officer Tony Regan is set to leave the agency, departing before the end of the year.
Regan will leave the Interpublic-owned agency on 30 November after just over a year in his present role.
Prior to his time as chief strategy officer at the agency, he held the position of head of planning and insight and has also held senior roles at creative agency The Red Brick Road, where he was communications director, and also WPP communications planning offshoot Nylon.
Regan's promotion to chief strategy officer was part of an ongoing restructure of the IPG Mediabrands agency following the appointment of Alex Altman as chief executive at the end of 2010.
His remit in the post was to focus on the continuing transformation of Initiative into a performance-led company, bringing together the agency's insight and evaluation specialists, with practitioners in response, digital analytics and economics.
Reagan has a wide client brief across the agency. Initiative’s client roster includes Tesco, Burger King, Hertz and Flight Centre.
A spokeswoman for Initiative said: "We can confirm that Tony Regan is leaving Initiative. We are now assessing our needs in the area of strategy and planning."Follow @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account