Jagermeister "it runs deep" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jagermeister's new campaign celebrates the deep and meaningful bonds that are experienced between true friends and brought together through the liqueur. The activity, by The Red Brick Road, aims to highlight the brand’s heritage and its ingredients. In one of the executions, a Jagermeister bottle is frozen within a block of ice. The campaign encompasses outdoor, print, digital and social media. It was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson. The photographer was James Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...