Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, East London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, North London
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Canal & River Trust Competitive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Print Senior Account Manager - TOP 5 MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Junior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Barnet
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'