Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Agency Sales) Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + 40% commission scheme , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Opportunity to Join the Blue Skies Agency Freelance Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film