Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%