Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer The Great & The Good £27500 - £32500 per annum, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £30k, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith