Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'