Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Kingston Upon Hull
- Digital project Manager - Luxury fashion brand £45K Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum + pro rata - part-time 20 hours per week, Surrey
- Digital project Manager - Luxury fashion brand £45K Source £45000 - £47000 per annum, London