Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (Agency, Marketing, Integrated) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Lead Designer (Agency, Marketing, central-London) Creative Recruitment £32000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager - Travel and Tech Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India