Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Senior Consultant - International Branding & Innovation Agency London Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote