Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Integrated agency - Tunbridge Wells Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £55000, Tunbridge Wells
- Senior Digital Designer Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Junior / Mid-weight Digital Designer - Shoreditch Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Business Analyst - UX - Wireframe - Agile Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £200 - £300 per day + doe, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media