Diary - Calendar boys
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
This one's for any ladies out there who have not yet succumbed to the weekly browbeating by the BBC to get you to buy a Countryfile calendar.
Even more exciting than pictures of gambling lambs, red squirrels and misty Peak District landscapes, the market research lads (yep – just the lads) at Ipsos Mori are baring all in a 2013 calendar. It’s not a bizarre response to some particularly fascinating piece of research that they have uncovered, but rather a noble attempt to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. The calendars cost £8.50 with all proceeds going to the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch