In association with
Google "digital creativity guidebook" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Google has launched a "digital creativity guidebook" that is designed to show the industry the different ways in which people are using its suite of products, and how marketing professionals can use them creatively. Adam & Eve/DDB developed the digital pop-up book, which can be found at www.creativesandbox.com, with Google.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building