Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Grand Prix: Mediacom
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The Campaign Media Grand Prix goes to the agency that has notched up the highest tally of winning entries, highly commended entries and finalist entries from this year's submissions.
In the end, it was a close run competition but MediaCom’s all-round strong performance nudged it ahead of the pack.
The agency scooped the winner’s prize in the Grocery, Soft Drinks and Household category with its work for Dolmio. MediaCom unearthed the insight that children who have grown their own fruit and veg eat 1.5 times more of these nutritious foods than those who have not. This led to a campaign idea centered on getting families growing together, fronted by Dolmio’s Papa puppet, already familiar from the brand’s advertising. Value sales for Dolmio increased by 8.5 per cent year on year.
MediaCom’s Nikon "I Am Hollyoaks"
three-way sponsorship deal with Channel 4 and Asda came top of the IT & Consumer Durables category, and Nikon’s Coolpix range doubled its market share over the course of the campaign.
In addition, MediaCom was highly commended for Best Use of Research and Best Total Communications for its Metropolitan Police and Dolmio campaigns respectively, and was a finalist in four other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB