LV= hires Greenlight for its life and pensions business
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed digital agency Greenlight to the digital account for its life and pensions business, ending its relationship with Harvest Digital.
Greenlight will be charged with conceiving and developing a digital strategy for LV=’s life and pension insurance products and implementing paid media and search campaigns.
LV= kicked of a review of its digital marketing requirements in March and hired Steak to work on its general insurance business, which includes car, home, pet and travel insurance, in September.
Greenlight will look to make LV=’s search marketing more efficient by reducing its life and pension division’s use of paid search in favour of improving its search engine optimisation.
LV= has also asked Greenlight to overhaul its Google Adwords structure and develop performance display campaigns to increase brand awareness and, ultimately, sales.
Lee Noon, Head of Life Digital Marketing, LV=, said: "We’ve been through a detailed tender process which started back in March 2012 to find the right agency to support our future growth plans.
"Greenlight has an outstanding reputation and strong track record for delivering high performing digital campaigns, and we look forward to working with them."
Harvest Digital was the incumbent on the general insurance as well as life and pensions business and is understood to have repitched for both parts of the business.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - West London - Retail Ninesharp Negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - CRM, direct mail, up to £27k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £27k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Director Premier Media £60000 - £80000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad