ZenithOptimedia nets Totaljobs task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
ZenithOptimedia has won the £3 million offline media planning and buying account for the online recruitment company Totaljobs Group.
UM London had held the business since 2006. The digital agency Agenda21 retains the online planning and buying responsibilities.
Totaljobs is the umbrella brand for a number of job websites including Totaljobs.com, Careerstructure.com, Caterer.com, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk and CWJobs.co.uk.
Last year, Totaljobs.com launched a mobile site aimed at jobseekers looking for information on the move.
In April, Totaljobs.com was bought by the Axel Springer-owned career site StepStone for £110 million.
VCCP, which handles the Totaljobs advertising account, recently created a TV and radio campaign featuring "Mr Luck", who gives unsound careers advice. The ad aimed to show people they don’t need luck to find a job but a helpful site such as Totaljobs.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)