ZenithOptimedia nets Totaljobs task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
ZenithOptimedia has won the £3 million offline media planning and buying account for the online recruitment company Totaljobs Group.
UM London had held the business since 2006. The digital agency Agenda21 retains the online planning and buying responsibilities.
Totaljobs is the umbrella brand for a number of job websites including Totaljobs.com, Careerstructure.com, Caterer.com, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk and CWJobs.co.uk.
Last year, Totaljobs.com launched a mobile site aimed at jobseekers looking for information on the move.
In April, Totaljobs.com was bought by the Axel Springer-owned career site StepStone for £110 million.
VCCP, which handles the Totaljobs advertising account, recently created a TV and radio campaign featuring "Mr Luck", who gives unsound careers advice. The ad aimed to show people they don’t need luck to find a job but a helpful site such as Totaljobs.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London