ZenithOptimedia nets Totaljobs task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
ZenithOptimedia has won the £3 million offline media planning and buying account for the online recruitment company Totaljobs Group.
UM London had held the business since 2006. The digital agency Agenda21 retains the online planning and buying responsibilities.
Totaljobs is the umbrella brand for a number of job websites including Totaljobs.com, Careerstructure.com, Caterer.com, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk and CWJobs.co.uk.
Last year, Totaljobs.com launched a mobile site aimed at jobseekers looking for information on the move.
In April, Totaljobs.com was bought by the Axel Springer-owned career site StepStone for £110 million.
VCCP, which handles the Totaljobs advertising account, recently created a TV and radio campaign featuring "Mr Luck", who gives unsound careers advice. The ad aimed to show people they don’t need luck to find a job but a helpful site such as Totaljobs.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show