ZenithOptimedia nets Totaljobs task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
ZenithOptimedia has won the £3 million offline media planning and buying account for the online recruitment company Totaljobs Group.
UM London had held the business since 2006. The digital agency Agenda21 retains the online planning and buying responsibilities.
Totaljobs is the umbrella brand for a number of job websites including Totaljobs.com, Careerstructure.com, Caterer.com, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk and CWJobs.co.uk.
Last year, Totaljobs.com launched a mobile site aimed at jobseekers looking for information on the move.
In April, Totaljobs.com was bought by the Axel Springer-owned career site StepStone for £110 million.
VCCP, which handles the Totaljobs advertising account, recently created a TV and radio campaign featuring "Mr Luck", who gives unsound careers advice. The ad aimed to show people they don’t need luck to find a job but a helpful site such as Totaljobs.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni