ZenithOptimedia nets Totaljobs task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
ZenithOptimedia has won the £3 million offline media planning and buying account for the online recruitment company Totaljobs Group.
UM London had held the business since 2006. The digital agency Agenda21 retains the online planning and buying responsibilities.
Totaljobs is the umbrella brand for a number of job websites including Totaljobs.com, Careerstructure.com, Caterer.com, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk and CWJobs.co.uk.
Last year, Totaljobs.com launched a mobile site aimed at jobseekers looking for information on the move.
In April, Totaljobs.com was bought by the Axel Springer-owned career site StepStone for £110 million.
VCCP, which handles the Totaljobs advertising account, recently created a TV and radio campaign featuring "Mr Luck", who gives unsound careers advice. The ad aimed to show people they don’t need luck to find a job but a helpful site such as Totaljobs.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne