Save the Children "tomorrow" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created the second ad in Save the Children’s latest campaign. The TV spot, which will launch during The X Factor on Saturday, is set to a version of Tomorrow from the musical Annie. In the ad, children are shown asleep but, as day breaks, we are made aware of the harsh realities of their living conditions. It was created by Sidney Rogers and Harry Bugden, and directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Marketing Communications Premier Consultants to £50,000 plus benefits,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure