Save the Children "tomorrow" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created the second ad in Save the Children’s latest campaign. The TV spot, which will launch during The X Factor on Saturday, is set to a version of Tomorrow from the musical Annie. In the ad, children are shown asleep but, as day breaks, we are made aware of the harsh realities of their living conditions. It was created by Sidney Rogers and Harry Bugden, and directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)