18 Feet lands Early Rider ad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Early Rider, the children's bikes manufacturer, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle its advertising account without a pitch.
The brand has not previously engaged in mainstream marketing but is now planning to spend £4 million on advertising over the next year, kicking off with a Christmas campaign.
18 Feet & Rising will create a cinema and online brand campaign for Early Rider to launch in early December. As part of the appointment, the agency will also handle logo development, design and merchandise production.
The agency is creating a children’s book and "explorers" pack for the brand, to launch before Christmas, that aims to encourage children to explore the outdoors with their bikes.
Early Rider is a British company founded by Andy Loveland in 2006 that specialises in designing and manufacturing cycling products for children from one to seven years of age.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of PR Brand Recruitment £95000 per annum + excellent remuneration + benefits, Leicester
- Events Coordinator - Online Today! RNIB £20,184 pro-rata including London Weighting, WC1H 9NE, London (Greater)
- Data Project Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central)
- Research Client Director - Brand & Comms Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £66000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum, Blackburn