MediaCom scoops Nuffield Health job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
The agency will help Nuffield build awareness of the brand, which includes 65 fitness and well-being centres, as well as hospitals and corporate health services, across the country.
The7stars had previously worked on a project for the brand, but has not created any work for at least six months.
Sam Taylor, the brand and marketing communications director at Nuffield, said: "We have exciting plans for Nuf-field in 2013 and MediaCom are the perfect partner to ensure that our marketing communications will drive growth across all parts of our business."
In October, Nuffield kick-started a review of the advertising account for its gym business. It has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed the integrated business in October 2011. The review is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne