MediaCom scoops Nuffield Health job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
The agency will help Nuffield build awareness of the brand, which includes 65 fitness and well-being centres, as well as hospitals and corporate health services, across the country.
The7stars had previously worked on a project for the brand, but has not created any work for at least six months.
Sam Taylor, the brand and marketing communications director at Nuffield, said: "We have exciting plans for Nuf-field in 2013 and MediaCom are the perfect partner to ensure that our marketing communications will drive growth across all parts of our business."
In October, Nuffield kick-started a review of the advertising account for its gym business. It has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed the integrated business in October 2011. The review is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure