MediaCom scoops Nuffield Health job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
The agency will help Nuffield build awareness of the brand, which includes 65 fitness and well-being centres, as well as hospitals and corporate health services, across the country.
The7stars had previously worked on a project for the brand, but has not created any work for at least six months.
Sam Taylor, the brand and marketing communications director at Nuffield, said: "We have exciting plans for Nuf-field in 2013 and MediaCom are the perfect partner to ensure that our marketing communications will drive growth across all parts of our business."
In October, Nuffield kick-started a review of the advertising account for its gym business. It has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed the integrated business in October 2011. The review is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media