MediaCom scoops Nuffield Health job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
The agency will help Nuffield build awareness of the brand, which includes 65 fitness and well-being centres, as well as hospitals and corporate health services, across the country.
The7stars had previously worked on a project for the brand, but has not created any work for at least six months.
Sam Taylor, the brand and marketing communications director at Nuffield, said: "We have exciting plans for Nuf-field in 2013 and MediaCom are the perfect partner to ensure that our marketing communications will drive growth across all parts of our business."
In October, Nuffield kick-started a review of the advertising account for its gym business. It has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed the integrated business in October 2011. The review is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Creative Copywriter - Integrated Comms Agency - £45-50k - Surrey WE ARE THOMAS 45-50k plus benefits, Surrey near Wimbledon
- Senior Internal Communications Business Partner Badenoch & Clark £325 - £400 per day, Oxford
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- Junior Data Planner Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.