MediaCom scoops Nuffield Health job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
The agency will help Nuffield build awareness of the brand, which includes 65 fitness and well-being centres, as well as hospitals and corporate health services, across the country.
The7stars had previously worked on a project for the brand, but has not created any work for at least six months.
Sam Taylor, the brand and marketing communications director at Nuffield, said: "We have exciting plans for Nuf-field in 2013 and MediaCom are the perfect partner to ensure that our marketing communications will drive growth across all parts of our business."
In October, Nuffield kick-started a review of the advertising account for its gym business. It has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed the integrated business in October 2011. The review is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%