An Abundance in merger with FMLY
An Abundance, the independent direct marketing agency that launched a year ago, has merged with the innovation shop FMLY.
The new entity will keep the An Abundance name. The merger follows the departure of An Abundance’s co-founder Amanda Phillips, who left to join the digital agency Volume as its chief executive. She will remain as a non-executive director.
The FMLY founder, Debi Bester, will become the strategy and innovation partner of the new entity and take Phillips’ stake in the business, which is equal to that held by Chris Ward, An Abundance’s other founder.
FMLY’s staff, including the new creative technology director, Marcus Michaels, who joined from Rapp, will move into An Abundance’s Covent Garden offices.
Ward will be reunited with Nicola Thompson, who becomes the client director. The pair, along with two others, launched the direct marketing agency Personal in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive | Tunbridge Wells | £28 - £35k + Excellent Bonus + Benefits Digital Gurus £28000 - £30000 Per Annum + Bonus and Benefits, Tunbridge Wells
- Investor Relations Executive EMR £50000 per annum, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'