An Abundance in merger with FMLY
An Abundance, the independent direct marketing agency that launched a year ago, has merged with the innovation shop FMLY.
The new entity will keep the An Abundance name. The merger follows the departure of An Abundance’s co-founder Amanda Phillips, who left to join the digital agency Volume as its chief executive. She will remain as a non-executive director.
The FMLY founder, Debi Bester, will become the strategy and innovation partner of the new entity and take Phillips’ stake in the business, which is equal to that held by Chris Ward, An Abundance’s other founder.
FMLY’s staff, including the new creative technology director, Marcus Michaels, who joined from Rapp, will move into An Abundance’s Covent Garden offices.
Ward will be reunited with Nicola Thompson, who becomes the client director. The pair, along with two others, launched the direct marketing agency Personal in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Technical Author AF Selection £19,000 - £25,000, Nottingham
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement