An Abundance in merger with FMLY
An Abundance, the independent direct marketing agency that launched a year ago, has merged with the innovation shop FMLY.
The new entity will keep the An Abundance name. The merger follows the departure of An Abundance’s co-founder Amanda Phillips, who left to join the digital agency Volume as its chief executive. She will remain as a non-executive director.
The FMLY founder, Debi Bester, will become the strategy and innovation partner of the new entity and take Phillips’ stake in the business, which is equal to that held by Chris Ward, An Abundance’s other founder.
FMLY’s staff, including the new creative technology director, Marcus Michaels, who joined from Rapp, will move into An Abundance’s Covent Garden offices.
Ward will be reunited with Nicola Thompson, who becomes the client director. The pair, along with two others, launched the direct marketing agency Personal in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Senior Strategy Consultant Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant - Qual Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad