An Abundance in merger with FMLY
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
An Abundance, the independent direct marketing agency that launched a year ago, has merged with the innovation shop FMLY.
The new entity will keep the An Abundance name. The merger follows the departure of An Abundance’s co-founder Amanda Phillips, who left to join the digital agency Volume as its chief executive. She will remain as a non-executive director.
The FMLY founder, Debi Bester, will become the strategy and innovation partner of the new entity and take Phillips’ stake in the business, which is equal to that held by Chris Ward, An Abundance’s other founder.
FMLY’s staff, including the new creative technology director, Marcus Michaels, who joined from Rapp, will move into An Abundance’s Covent Garden offices.
Ward will be reunited with Nicola Thompson, who becomes the client director. The pair, along with two others, launched the direct marketing agency Personal in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum, East London
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Chief Editor AkzoNobel Excellent salary, Amsterdam
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy