Team Canning wins Nabs Fast Forward 2012
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
After an intensive ten-week process, the winning team in the annual Nabs Fast Forward contest has been announced.
Team Canning scooped the award for its response to a fictitious government brief to increase voter turnout.
The team was one of eight to deliver a ten-minute pitch to Wendy Proctor, the deputy director of the Cabinet Office Shared Communications Service, and a senior panel of judges.Nabs’ Fast Forward scheme, launched 14 years ago by the Campaign columnist Jeremy Bullmore, brings together young talent in the business to work with delegates and mentors to build their skills.
The winning team comprised: Elizabeth Brennan, account manager, Mindshare; Jamie Buchanan, senior account manager, Publicis Chemistry; Chris Bullen, advertising director, Haymarket; Toby Fairlamb, client assistant, Posterscope; Sylwia Kucharska, account manager, Last Exit; William Moore, planning fellow, Ogilvy & Mather; David Ryan, marketing fellow, WPP; Meera Sanghvi, account manager, JWT London; Verity Williams, planner, DLKW Lowe; and Jane Woodhead, account manager, Mindshare.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas