OgilvyOne captures Land Rover digital
Land Rover has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its global digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against its fellow WPP shop and the incumbent, Blast Radius.
Blast Radius has handled the account since last year, after the digital agency was acquired by Wunderman.
Before that, Wunderman had worked on the Land Rover digital business for four years and launched the car-maker’s first global digital campaign.
Land Rover’s relationship with Wunderman’s sister ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is unaffected by the change in digital arrangements.
The digital account move follows news earlier this week that Jaguar Land Rover, the Land Rover parent group owned by the Indian company Tata, is to invest in a £1 billion joint venture to build cars in China.
OgilvyOne would not comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)