OgilvyOne captures Land Rover digital
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Land Rover has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its global digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against its fellow WPP shop and the incumbent, Blast Radius.
Blast Radius has handled the account since last year, after the digital agency was acquired by Wunderman.
Before that, Wunderman had worked on the Land Rover digital business for four years and launched the car-maker’s first global digital campaign.
Land Rover’s relationship with Wunderman’s sister ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is unaffected by the change in digital arrangements.
The digital account move follows news earlier this week that Jaguar Land Rover, the Land Rover parent group owned by the Indian company Tata, is to invest in a £1 billion joint venture to build cars in China.
OgilvyOne would not comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum + C/A , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East England
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Acquisition Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)