OgilvyOne captures Land Rover digital
Land Rover has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its global digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against its fellow WPP shop and the incumbent, Blast Radius.
Blast Radius has handled the account since last year, after the digital agency was acquired by Wunderman.
Before that, Wunderman had worked on the Land Rover digital business for four years and launched the car-maker’s first global digital campaign.
Land Rover’s relationship with Wunderman’s sister ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is unaffected by the change in digital arrangements.
The digital account move follows news earlier this week that Jaguar Land Rover, the Land Rover parent group owned by the Indian company Tata, is to invest in a £1 billion joint venture to build cars in China.
OgilvyOne would not comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Ecommerce Product Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £41000 per annum, London
- Online & Customer Support Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 months, London