In association with
Tesco ''Christmas 2012'' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 03:48PM
Tesco continues its winter campaign, which aims to "treat Christmas as a feeling, not a season" as part of a switch in strategy from last year's "big price drop".
The activity is built around the "key stages" of Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London