In association with
Tesco ''Christmas 2012'' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 03:48PM
Tesco continues its winter campaign, which aims to "treat Christmas as a feeling, not a season" as part of a switch in strategy from last year's "big price drop".
The activity is built around the "key stages" of Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Commercial Director - product development & strategy Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + commission & stock, London
- Senior Digital Sales Manager - Sport - Major Ents brand Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Data Insight Manager Salt £300 - £350 per day, Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London