In association with
Tesco ''Christmas 2012'' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 03:48PM
Tesco continues its winter campaign, which aims to "treat Christmas as a feeling, not a season" as part of a switch in strategy from last year's "big price drop".
The activity is built around the "key stages" of Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Executive Beyond The Book £Negotiable, Northampton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media