In association with
Tesco ''Christmas 2012'' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 03:48PM
Tesco continues its winter campaign, which aims to "treat Christmas as a feeling, not a season" as part of a switch in strategy from last year's "big price drop".
The activity is built around the "key stages" of Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London