ZenithOptimedia nets RBS digital media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £10 million Retail digital media planning and buying account.
The incumbent on the business was the digital specialist LBi. But the bank has moved to consolidate its media arrangements into ZenithOptimedia, which won the Retail offline planning and buying account a year ago.
In its new role, ZenithOptimedia will be responsible for all digital media duties, including SEO, affiliate activity and pay-per-click.
LBi retains its digital creative and content strategy responsibilities for RBS Retail. It also continues to look after a mixture of media, creative content and social media duties for RBS Group, RBS Business, the private banking brand Coutts and the RBS-owned Irish Ulster Bank.
MediaCom, which handled the offline account before ZenithOptimedia’s hiring, continues to oversee media for RBS’s insurance brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign