X Factor final to see drop in ad revenue
ITV's ad revenue haul from the X Factor final is expected to decline by around one-fifth this year as smaller audiences have pushed prices down to between £150,000 and £170,000 for a 30-second spot.
The final, aired across a pair of two-hour shows on 8-9 December, could bring in around £14 million in ad revenue for ITV. Athough this is below recent years, it remains the biggest show in ad revenue terms for the broadcaster.
While The X Factor audiences have been smaller this year, the series has remained popular with big brands advertising in the run-up to Christmas, including John Lewis, Morrisons, EE and Barclaycard.
Although the cost of spots will depend on where they sit in the break and what break they are in, as well as the terms of agency deals, ITV is understood to be asking for premiums of around 60 per cent on its usual rates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey