MediaCom wins Campaign Media Grand Prix
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:00PM
MediaCom was the most-awarded agency at the Campaign Media Awards on Wednesday night, scooping the Grand Prix award, while Vizeum won Campaign of the Year for its "happy to bed" activity for Ikea.
Awards collected by MediaCom included Best Grocery, Soft Drinks and Household Campaign for its work with Dolmio. Its Nikon "I Am Hollyoaks" sponsorship deal with Channel 4 and Asda triumphed in Best IT & Consumer Durables Campaign.
MediaCom was also highly commended for the Best Use of Research and Best Total Communications for its Metropolitan Police and Dolmio campaigns respectively.
Carat won in Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign for its work with Gordon’s gin and in Best Use of Research for Gocompare.com.
As well as Campaign of the Year Vizeum also won Best Total Communications Programme for its Ikea "happy to bed" activity. Vizeum was also highly commended in the Alcoholic Drinks category for its Budweiser FA Cup work.
Goodstuff Communications also scooped two awards. The agency won in Best Retail & Home Shopping Campaign for Ann Summers and its Fifty6 unit triumphed in Best Media & Entertainment Campaign for Virgin Media. PHD, OMD, Mindshare and UM also won awards.
Global Radio was the most-awarded media owner, winning Radio Sales Team of the Year and Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year. ITV, CBS Outdoor, Metro and Spotify also won sales team of the year awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy