MediaCom wins Campaign Media Grand Prix
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:00PM
MediaCom was the most-awarded agency at the Campaign Media Awards on Wednesday night, scooping the Grand Prix award, while Vizeum won Campaign of the Year for its "happy to bed" activity for Ikea.
Awards collected by MediaCom included Best Grocery, Soft Drinks and Household Campaign for its work with Dolmio. Its Nikon "I Am Hollyoaks" sponsorship deal with Channel 4 and Asda triumphed in Best IT & Consumer Durables Campaign.
MediaCom was also highly commended for the Best Use of Research and Best Total Communications for its Metropolitan Police and Dolmio campaigns respectively.
Carat won in Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign for its work with Gordon’s gin and in Best Use of Research for Gocompare.com.
As well as Campaign of the Year Vizeum also won Best Total Communications Programme for its Ikea "happy to bed" activity. Vizeum was also highly commended in the Alcoholic Drinks category for its Budweiser FA Cup work.
Goodstuff Communications also scooped two awards. The agency won in Best Retail & Home Shopping Campaign for Ann Summers and its Fifty6 unit triumphed in Best Media & Entertainment Campaign for Virgin Media. PHD, OMD, Mindshare and UM also won awards.
Global Radio was the most-awarded media owner, winning Radio Sales Team of the Year and Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year. ITV, CBS Outdoor, Metro and Spotify also won sales team of the year awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Front End Web Developer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , East Midlands Region / Derbyshire
- E-commerce Assistant Trading Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West England / Gloucestershire
- Ecommerce Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film