Arena Media hires Mike Moran as interim commercial director
Mike Moran, the former managing director of CBS Outdoor and Toyota commercial director, has joined Arena Media as its interim commercial director ahead of the departure of Pippa Glucklich.
Moran has already started working at Arena Media, which has clients such as AXA, Domino's and ESPN, and he will take on Glucklich’s responsibilities for commercial relationships with clients and media owners.
Since leaving CBS Outdoor in June 2011 Moran has worked for clients on a consultancy basis on behalf of his firm The Orchard Consultancy.
Moran was worldwide marketing director of RWE Thames Water from 2003 to 2004. Before this, he was with Toyota, which he joined in 1996 as marketing director, before being promoted to the role of commercial director in 2000. Moran moved to Toyota from Ford, where he was a senior executive in the UK and in Spain.
Steve Booth, chief executive, Arena Media, said: "Mike's a pro that’s for sure. He will bring his client experience, which is very useful, as well as having done the media owner thing.
"It’s obviously a big job and having someone like him is perfect. He knows the agency as he has worked with us on consultancy projects. It means every single thing Pippa was doing is covered before she leaves."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned