Out and About 22 November
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 03:08PM
This week, Out and About witnesses the ITV Upfronts, has a monster mash with Dennis Publishing, congratulates ZenithOptimedia on a gold and goes to the MTV EMA with GTN and PHD.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Director - £75k, eCRM and Digital experience required MODA consult up to £75k + excellent benefits, Central London
- DRTV Media Buyer Elevator Recruitment £24,000 - 27,000 + commission + excellent benefits, Central London
- Direct Marketing Manager Stopgap £34000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.