Daily Diary - Campaign Media Awards 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 03:30PM
Last night the crème de la crème of Media land gathered to laugh, cheer and drink at this year's Campaign Media Awards. And they did just that.
Host and Blur bass player, English musician, songwriter, journalist and cheesemaker, Alex James, kicked off the awards in London’s Hilton hotel.
We take a look at some of the winners from the night.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne