Daily Diary - Campaign Media Awards 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 03:30PM
Last night the crème de la crème of Media land gathered to laugh, cheer and drink at this year's Campaign Media Awards. And they did just that.
Host and Blur bass player, English musician, songwriter, journalist and cheesemaker, Alex James, kicked off the awards in London’s Hilton hotel.
We take a look at some of the winners from the night.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - Cutting Edge Tech Solution Ultimate Asset Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Content Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£42000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Executive-Video/Social/Branded Content Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Farringdon
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake