Daily Diary - Campaign Media Awards 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 03:30PM
Last night the crème de la crème of Media land gathered to laugh, cheer and drink at this year's Campaign Media Awards. And they did just that.
Host and Blur bass player, English musician, songwriter, journalist and cheesemaker, Alex James, kicked off the awards in London’s Hilton hotel.
We take a look at some of the winners from the night.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure